Result Prediction

Afghanistan vs Uganda Match Prediction | Who Will Win 04 June AFG vs UGA 5th T20 World Cup Match Prediction

 Afghanistan vs Uganda Match Prediction | Who Will Win 04 June AFG vs UGA 5th T20 World Cup Match Prediction

On Tuesday, June 4, 24 at the ICC T20 World Cup, Afghanistan will play Uganda. See our statistics analysis and forecast to assist you in selecting the market to wager on. 

Afghanistan entered this game having defeated Ireland, while Uganda had suffered a defeat to Namibia. In the next head-to-head encounter, Afghanistan is predicted by Matchstat.com to have a 91.21% chance of winning and Uganda, 8.79%.

ICC Cricket T20 World Cup 2024 Schedule | T20 World Cup Prediction

In 2024, the T20 World Cup will go into its ninth edition. With each new season, the top international T20 competition in the globe gets better and better.

India won the first T20 World Cup in 2007; however, they have not won a single championship since.

England defeated Pakistan in the 2022 final to win their second title and make history by being the second side after the West Indies to win the T20 World Cup more than once.

AFG vs UGA Match Fixtures: TV and live streaming | Full list of fixtures

Disney+ Hotstar announced on Wednesday that smartphone users in India will be able to watch this year’s ICC Men’s T20 Cricket World Cup for free on the OTT platform, a format they used during the ODI World Cup and Asia Cup last year, which drew record numbers of viewers. The much anticipated ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024 will be held in the United States and the Caribbean beginning on June 2. Twenty teams will compete in matches at three venues in the United States and six in the Caribbean

Afghanistan vs Uganda Match Prediction T20 World Cup 2024 Match Prediction Venue, Start Time

Match: AFG vs UGA, 5th Match, Group C, ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2024

Date: Tuesday, June 04, 2024

Time: 6:00 AM (Jun 04)

Venue: Providence Stadium, Guyana

Venue Scoring Pattern & Guide

Stadium: Providence Stadium

City: Guyana

Capacity: 15,000

Ends: Media Centre End, Pavillion End

AFG vs UGA Playing XI Prediction | Result Prediction- AFG vs UGA T20 World Cup

Afghanistan: Rashid Khan (c), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Azmatullah Omarzai, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Ishaq, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Karim Janat, Nangyal Kharoti, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Noor Ahmad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad Malik, Sediq Atal, Hazratullah Zazai, Saleem Safi

Uganda: Brian Masaba (c), Simon Ssesazi, Roger Mukasa, Cosmas Kyewuta, Dinesh Nakrani, Fred Achelam, Kenneth Waiswa, Alpesh Ramjani, Frank Nsubuga, Henry Ssenyondo, Bilal Hassun, Robinson Obuya, Riazat Ali Shah, Juma Miyaji, Ronak Patel, Innocent Mwebaze, Ronald Lutaaya

Afghanistan vs Uganda Match Prediction | Who Will Win AFG vs UGA Dream11 Match Prediction

AFG vs UGA Dream11 Match Prediction, Afghanistan vs Uganda T20 World Cup Match Astrology Betting Tips, Free Winner Prediction by Astrology. Afghanistan vs Uganda 2024 T20 World Cup Match Prediction. AFG vs UGA Dream11 Match Prediction Tips, AFG vs UGA Astrology Betting Tips Series, 2024 Squads, date, time and venue. Afghanistan vs Uganda Live updates & Toss Betting Tips, AFG vs UGA head to head live cricket score,Get Free accurate and 100% correct Match Predictions.

Afghanistan vs Uganda Match Prediction, Afghanistan vs Uganda Online Betting Tips, AFG vs UGA Dream11 Match Prediction, Afghanistan vs Uganda 2024 Squads, date, time and venue. AFG vs UGA Live updates & Toss Betting Tips, AFG vs UGA head to head live cricket score.

This site will let you know all the latest updates for our Afghanistan vs Uganda. Who Will Win AFG vs UGA today match astrology prediction, start time, location, match result. Afghanistan vs Uganda Match Prediction, AFG vs UGA Match head to head match result prediction, team news prediction. As the match gets closer, we’ll update our website day by day, so make sure you keep looking back.

Who Will Win AFG vs UGA toss prediction – Afghanistan

AFG vs UGA T20 World Cup 2024 Match Prediction: Afghanistan

Related post